* Keep everything CLEAN! Do not get sloppy, your health is worth more than that!
* Ferment in glass, the acidic nature of the liquid wears away metal and even ceramics
* That little pancake is a by-product, not a cause of the fermentation. It just makes things a little quicker
* All of that liquid is usable, always leave a little behind to maintain acidity. This prevents molds and other nasties growing.
* You can leave it outside but it will ferment quickly, the good news is that you will probably drink it all before it starts tasting like vinegar.
* A little vinegar is good for you!
* Don’t touch the pancake, why do people do that? You risk contamination. Let it sink to the bottom when pouring in new tea. It’s safe down there. It will prevent mold growing on the surface!
* CLEAN! ALWAYS!
At Acer, we've created an atmosphere that stimulates creativity and encourages individuality, freedom, and autonomy.
We strive to create a high-quality working environment, promote a work-life balance program, care for employees' physical and mental health, provide competitive compensation, and enhance employees' core and professional competencies and career development through systematic training and staff development plans.
Our established yet flexible organization invites you to work "out of the box" to surprise us with new ideas and challenge us with original thinking. We value the contributions of each employee; no one at Acer is faceless and no one is voiceless. We are proud to have a strong, collaborative team. The diversity of experiences and perspectives among our team members helps to innovate, to create and to better serve our customers.
If you like innovation and are looking for a challenging opportunity to make an impact, we want to talk to you.